officeMEDIA visuelle medientechnik GmbH
1. Cookies & Server Log Files
2. Web Analytics via Plausible.io
For web analysis we use Plausible.io, a service for statistical evaluation of visitor accesses. Plausible.io does not collect cookies, but uses other technologies to collect data. This data is anonymized and helps us to improve the use of our website.
3. SSL/TLS encryption
This website uses SSL/TLS encryption to ensure that data transmission between your browser and our server is secure. You may recognize an upright SSL encryption by the padlock symbol in your browser, directly in front of the address bar.
4. Contact Forms & Appointment Bookings via WPForms plugin
When you use our contact forms or appointment booking forms implemented with WPForms software, we collect the information you provide to process your request or confirm your appointment. As soon as we no longer need your data from inquiries for everyday business relations, we delete this data within 6 months.
5. Your rights according to DSGVO
According to the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), you have the right to information about your stored data, correction of incorrect data, deletion of your data, restriction of processing, objection to processing and data portability. Specifically, you have the following rights under the GDPR with respect to your personal data:
- Right to information about all stored data concerning your person (Art. 15 DSGVO)
- Right to rectification of stored data (Art. 16 DSGVO)
- Right to erasure aka “right to be forgotten” (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 DSGVO)
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO)
- Right to object to your consent (Art. 21 DSGVO).
If you have any questions or concerns about your data, you can contact us – all relevant contact details can be found in the imprint.